“I’ve never used AI to improve my marketing, I’ve played a bit with a couple of AI Tools. I could never go back to a pre-AI age.”
In which category do you fit?
For me, I definitely fit in the ‘I’m in love with AI’ category.
In this guide, I want to share how to make good use of AI tools so you can bridge the gap as fast as possible.
The more complex a tool, the more powerful it is.
It’s easier to learn to ride a tricycle, but a bicycle is much faster after you’ve mastered it.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours (maybe even thousands of hours) and I’m the co-founder of StoryLab.ai, A future-proof AI Marketing Toolkit with almost 100,000 users and discovered years ago how powerful AI Tools are and I’m constantly learning how to apply it to the best of my abilities to help reach my goals.
Because… O boy! This tech is going FAST!
When we started StoryLab.ai and the AI Marketing Copy Generators were running on GPT3, the ability for AI to help was cool, but when we went to GPT 3.5 and now GPT4, my goodness. What a difference. The same goes for AI Text To Image Generators and I’m really looking forward to improvements in the AI Text To Video space.
In this guide, I want to help you apply AI Marketing Tools to help achieve your goals much faster than ever before.
AI Content Creation Tools are getting more powerful month-over-month and are helping marketers to create more and better content faster than ever before.
Sure, some people use AI Content Creation Tools to create sub-standard content, but the trick is to get AI to help you create variations so you can pick the best one and perfect that. More on that later in this guide. Let’s first look take a helicopter view on how AI Content Creation Tools help:
AI Content Creation Tools help to:
- Overcome writer’s block;
- Create variations so you can select and perfect the best one;
- Scale Content Production.
AI Copywriting Assistants have been helping marketers overcome Writer’s Block even in the GPT3 age. If you’re stuck on your blog outline, your social media caption, or your ads, type a couple of keywords in an AI Copywriting assistant, and within seconds you’ll get the ball rolling.
Let’s say you’re starting a new blog post. Let’s say it’s about ‘How to start with AI Marketing’. Geezz. Blanck page. There we go… Start writing, please… Let’s make a new cup of coffee first. Ah, maybe open a window. Ok, let’s start writing.
Or. Simply enter ‘How to start with AI Marketing’ in a Blog Intro Generator. Here’s what it looks like when we enter those keywords in StoryLab.ai’s Blog Intro Generator:
Blog Intro Generator Outputs:
- The marketing world is changing and if you’re not already using artificial intelligence (AI) in your business, you could be missing out on a lot of opportunities. AI technology can help marketers deliver more personal experiences to their customers through trends, data and predictive analytics. It can also save time by automating mundane or repetitive tasks or allow them to develop strategies faster. So how do you get started?
- With the right tips and tools, any marketer with a bit of technical know-how can quickly learn how to succeed with AI marketing. Today’s article will cover the basics for those who are new to this technology—from understanding what it is about Artificial Intelligence that makes it unique for marketing applications, to choosing an AI platform that fits your budget and skill level. Ready? Let’s dive in!
- Driving revenue growth today means accessing data points from all sorts of sources — website visits, customer interactions over email or social media channels — as well as anticipating changes in customer behavior based on patterns identified by AI algorithms. That kind of insight requires more than just basic techniques like A/B testing; it requires leveraging advanced technologies like artificial neural networks (ANNs), natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML). But don’t worry if these terms look intimidating – with the right context they’re actually quite easy! In this post we’ll teach you all the basics so you too can start implementing successful artificial intelligence initiatives into your digital marketing strategy
If I’d like, I can re-run the AI Tool and get more inspirational pieces. Or, I can select one of the outputs and perfect it. Beats staring at a white screen, right?
As mentioned above. You can do this for your social media posts, articles, product descriptions, ads, YouTube titles or descriptions, you name it.
Here are a couple of cool AI Marketing Copy Generators you can try out: