To increase user engagement with your business, it is important to develop strategies to interact with your subscriber list. There are many tools to manage your subscriber list that improve user interaction with your business. This can also help convert customers into brand advocates and increase customer loyalty in general.
Email marketing campaigns are the most effective marketing strategy today, with an increasing number of daily email users. There are several tools that can help capitalize on this front to get organic traffic to your website rather than converting from a brand new paid ad search click.
This article deep dives into the top 7 tools you should use to manage your subscriber list:
1. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a tool that helps you create and send email campaigns. It includes features such as customizable templates, list management, and integrations with popular platforms such as WordPress.
Unique selling points of Constant Contact:
- A dashboard that tracks KPIs such as contact growth and the total number of contacts so you can keep track of your subscriber list.
- Data fields that help in segmenting your lists according to address, name, job title and anniversary.
- Divide the subscriber list according to different interests.
- Create segments in the list according to different logic using operators like “contains”, “in the last”, “in between”, “is not” etc.
- Editing layout of email design and the option to change headers and columns.
- Preview feature allows you to see how the email or newsletter will appear in desktop and mobile phones.
- Different A/B testing components such as “Subject Line Variations”, “Testing Length Period”, “Variables” and “Winning Metrics” etc.
Constant Contact offers a free trial for new users. As the subscriber list grows, so does the pricing. For 500 subscribers, the plan is $9.99/month. On the other hand, for 5000 subscribers, the plan is $80/month. There are various Constant Contact alternatives that help in managing your subscriber list in a more cost-effective manner.
This email marketing platform was designed with ease of use in mind, which means that you can easily connect your Magento or other platforms without any hassle at all. The tool helps you make sure every message drives engagement from potential buyers.
Unique selling points of Sender:
- It comes packed full of features such as A/B testing campaigns that lets you know what works well so you can directly understand customers’ needs.
- The tool is compliant with the laws of GDPR.
- The deliverability rate of emails is high so you can rest assured that many of your subscribers are receiving your emails/newsletters.
- Its advanced analytics tool helps in managing your contact list in a better way.
Sender’s offers free pricing for new businesses who will have less than 2,500 subscribers and will send less than 15,000 emails per month. Above 2.5k subscribers and 15k emails per month, its pricing starts from $8.33 per month and increases as the subscribers and emails increase.
GetResponse is a tool that helps you create and send email campaigns. It includes features such as customizable templates, list management, and integrations with popular platforms such as WordPress and Shopify. In addition, GetResponse offers a free trial for new users.
Unique selling points of GetResponse:
- The tool makes marketing webinars simple; allows screen sharing, survey tools and a whiteboard feature.
- The option to create different funnels for lead nurturing and list building.
- Email marketing automation that sends relevant information to subscribers along with different scores and tags.
- Segmenting contacts for precise targeting offers an easier way of managing subscriber lists.
The tool’s pricing is $19/month for up to 1,000 subscribers, $29/month for 2,500 subscribers and $79/month for 10,000 subscribers.
Flodesk is a tool that helps companies step up their email marketing. It includes features such as customizable templates, list management, and integrations with Zapier that lets you connect with hundreds of different applications.
Unique selling points of Flodesk:
- Customizable pop-up forms and sign-up forms allow you to build high-quality email lists.
- Landing pages for engaging with new leads. This way you keep track of your subscriber list and help it in growing.
- Automation workflows along with templates makes it simple to send out regular emails.
- Educational resources such as Flodesk University and a private Facebook group that give you tips on how to manage your subscriber list in an efficient manner.
Flodesk has a 30-day free trial for new users. It has a flat rate of $38 per month, so no need to worry about pricing even when you increase your subscribers.
MailChimp is a tool that helps you create and send newsletters, email campaigns, and other automated emails. It includes features such as customizable templates, list management, and integrations with popular platforms such as WordPress and Facebook. The tool also has a free plan that is catered towards small businesses.
Unique selling points of MailChimp:
- Customer journey builder allows mapping out personalized experiences according to your potential customers.
- Send time optimization ensures that your email is sent at the best time for the recipient.
- In-depth analysis and reporting helps analyze your campaign’s performance.
- Smart recommendations offer suggestions on how you can improve your campaigns.
MailChimp’s free pricing can cater upto 500 contacts and 2,500 emails per month. You can’t send more than 500 emails per day. Its paid pricing starts from $11 per month in the Essentials plan and $299 per month in the Premium plan.
AWeber is a tool that helps you automate your email marketing. It includes features such as pre-built templates, autoresponders, and drag and drop builder that help you save time on your email marketing campaigns. In addition, AWeber integrates with popular platforms such as WordPress, Wix and Squarespace, making it easy to add sign-up forms to your website.
Unique selling points of AWeber:
- Emails can be put on autopilot; sending card abandonment, welcome and confirmation emails is all automated.
- The tool sends newsletters automatically, helping you grow your audience.
- Includes a library of free stock images that are of high-quality.
- Buying and setting up a domain from inside the tool is fairly simple.
AWeber’s pricing starts from $16.15 for upto 500 subscribers, $26.15 for upto 2,500 subscribers and so on.
Sendinblue is the last in our list of email marketing tools that help in automating the process of sending emails. It has a wide range of features such as contact management, SMTP relay, campaign analysis, and integrations with popular CRMs.
Unique selling points of Sendinblue:
- It has the ability to personalize emails using variables such as the contact’s first name and last name.
- A/B testing of email subject lines and content to increase open rates.
- Triggers that automatically send emails when a contact is added to a list or when they click on a link.
- Send time optimization to send emails at the best time for each contact.
- Detailed reports that show how many contacts opened the email and clicked on links.
It offers a free plan for up to 300 emails per month. Its paid plan is for $25 that allows sending 20,000 emails/month.
Points to remember for building & managing your subscriber list
- Create unique and engaging email content that speaks to your audience.
- Use tools that automate tasks such as list management, campaign creation, and analysis.
- Choose a tool that offers a free trial so you can test it out before committing to a paid plan.
- Online webinars are powerful marketing tools to engage and nurture your subscriber list.
- Keep track of people who unsubscribe from your list and try to understand why they did so. Try to improve accordingly so that your subscriber list grows instead of decreasing.
- Use segmentation to target specific groups of subscribers with relevant content. Subscribers should never think “Why am I receiving this content?”
- Create content for landing pages according to the niche and interests of the subscribers. For instance, if you are working in a non-profit, read about the landing pages that help in lead generation.
- Monitor your email deliverability rate to ensure that your messages are reaching the subscribers.
- Make the CTA of “becoming a subscriber” easy and visible on your website, email and social media.
This article gave an overview about how marketing emails are essential for building relationships and increasing sales. It also discussed several tools that can help in managing your subscriber list. This in turn helps in getting organic traffic to your website – a much cheaper way than converting from a brand new paid ad search click.
Each tool has its own capabilities, so find the one that works best for your business. Creating and editing amazing newsletters is easy with most of these tools as they do not require any knowledge of HTML.
The important thing is to manage your subscriber list in a way that will increase user engagement with your business. With the right tool, you can turn customers into brand advocates and improve your marketing.