Instagram has over 1billion active monthly users right now. It’s one of the fastest-growing and expanding social media platforms in the world. Its smooth functionality shows why and how it’s one of the most aesthetically appealing channels to promote your business through photos and hashtags.
Today, the surest way to market your brand is via customer-generated content as it will sell your brand. People want original testimonials and stories from customers that highlight the merit of your products and services.
- With Juicer’s IG aggregator, users can embed their feed directly onto their website. You can now introduce traffic to your social circle sans navigating off your website.
- You can show off your best hashtags and images. You can also embed your IG aggregator at your preferred place.
- For example, you embed a website IG feed on an item page, which reduces bounce rates and enhances conversions.
- Your customers authentic and seamless live testimonials, which validate your products for potential customers.
- Brand watch states that brand engagement on Instagram is at least 10 times higher than FB.
- With Juicer’s formidable social media aggregator, freelance marketers, and marketing companies can now manage numerous events, campaigns, and social media networks of clients on Instagram.
You can now help your clients improve their sites with fresh content daily and improve customer engagement on IG.
Behind the success
You are primarily solving problems by locating use content and sharing it on your platform. You also compile the stuff and place it on an easily accessible platform. For example, LA Fashion Week shared its latest trends, gossip, and current events through TINT social feed, which generated more than 100 million views.
It gives you the scope to convert a high-end or moderately decked occasion into something attractive and accessible for the average customer.
- Signing up for Stormlikes to get followers will not be indispensable if you allow non-attendees or attendees to share their content, photos, and opinions on the big, flashy screen.
- Reliability is one thing you need to look for in a social media aggregator. If you want to create an all-inclusive experience for your customers, you need to ensure your brand pays for its syncopation with auxiliary social networks.
- Your aggregators should have the capability to moderate.
The best thing about using an Instagram aggregator is that you can knit your own story via different methods and mediums.
Reasons to use
Flockler is another social media aggregator that gathers all the company’s content in one place. It then displays the posts on the website’s homepage. A compelling feed of quality content draws your followers and sustains them.
- The tool loads your feed with fresh and easily automated content.
- Websites have social media walls to drive traffic to social media channels. In addition to brand posts, you can use an aggregator for gathering, displaying and analyzing content which influencers share.
- Concisely, the most inspiring and common use of this tool is to assimilate reviews and feedback from customers through different social media channels.
Look at some of the famous brands using an aggregator. You have names like Phillip Plein, Bayer Leverkusen, FIFA museum, Milka, and Glasses USA and so on.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.